California Chrome is 2/3 of the way to a Triple Crown. What are you doing to share this excitement with your current and prospective residents? There are 3 weeks until the final leg at the Belmont and plenty of time to organize a marketing event. READ BELOW!
Building a Multi-part Themed Marketing Event
Where will you be at 6:24pm (ET) on the first Saturday in May?
- If you’re a “Kentucky Colonel”, you might be in the grandstand at Churchill Downs in Louisville, KY for the Kentucky Derby → sipping a mint julep.
- Millions of others will be watching the Run for the Roses on their local NBC station on TV.
- And, the tech-savvy may be live-streaming via the internet on their computers and/or smart phones.
What about the Residents of your Senior Living Community?
- Does the race fall right in the middle of their normal evening meal?
- Do you have any activities planned around Derby Week?
- Are you missing the chance to provide a venue for your residents to share an activity with their family & friends?
What about your Future Prospective Residents?
- Are you missing an opportunity to involve them in a social event & interact…
View original post 2,498 more words